Sunday, October 26, 2008

Recall, Reminisce and Relive.

Walao, I should get some big-ass prize for thinking of those titles. =D hehe.

In truth, I have absolutely nothing to blog about. But PEOPLE is wanted me to be updated mine blog. I think from the horribly broken English one could guess the person. If it isn't obvious enough, just take a peek at my Cbox. =P

Anyway, these past few days have been pretty hectic. Not to mention tiring. EXTREMELY tiring. Since the oh-so-important Setia Cup is just around the corner, Kong's been torturing us. A LOT. But heck, it's all FOR OUR OWN GOOD. Haha I feel much more stamina-filled already. I think.

And now, sitting in my room, I have this weird feeling that I'm feeding mosquitoes. I just killed two but what the hell I still can feel stuff biting me and sucking MY BLOOD. The world should be rid of these retarded pests. They're of no value to any other species but their own.

But then again, we're not so different in that sense.

Nevertheless, I positively, extremely, outwardly, proudly and rather enthusiasticly HATE mosquitoes! Where the hell in their evolutionary cycle did they decide to only to be able to reproduce after sucking blood? Where's the sense in that? They could have just adapted to some other liquid... Say... Water! I mean heck, they lay their freakin eggs in water.

Moving on! Talking about mosquitoes could lead me on another tirade much like my earlier one on the head honcho. =P

On Friday, the Community Service Club which "proudly serves our community" or rather a chosen portion of it, went on a field trip! The whole trip costed RM 55. Ok lah. Not THAT expensive. FIRST, we went to the KL tower. Wow. Only when I went up to the observation deck did I partially comprehend the magnitude of air pollution in KL.

Anyway, we kind of went hyper up there, using the powerful binoculars thingy to spy on couples and random people. I know, it's stupid and non-sensical, but it seemed like the right thing to do! And people don't think straight when they're hyper. HOR?

After like 10 minutes wasted looking for two people on the observation deck who were actually already downstairs doing whatever they were doing, we took a bus to Mcd's! And we all got a McChicken, one Coke and a packet of fries. Now, if you know me personally no doubt you'd say that that's not enough for Zyang, for he eats too much. Unless he's broke.

THUS, destiny smiled upon me and it turned out Anish can't stand mayonaise, so he gave his McChicken to JunShern and I! Then after I took a small bite from it, JunShern suddenly didn't want it anymore. Don't know why. I think. =P hahah heck his loss my gain.

Then after pigging out, we went to Aquaria! Believe it or not it was my first time there. After watching the same introductory video reloop for a couple of times, we finally went in. It was actually pretty interesting (the nerd in me lives again), looking at all these animals I normally only see in the TV box.

Then, we went into the underwater tunnel thingy! Kinda like the Sentosa one, I think. Haha it was actually kinda cool. =D Seeing real live sharks swimming next to you and giant stingrays (the thing that killed Steve Irwin) gliding overhead. And for some reason we kept seeing this fat angmo diver. So we thought he was some foreign caretaker or something, but he didn't seem like he was working. He kept posing for pictures and stuff. Haha but much to the liking of the visitors I guess.

Then, we waited in front of this glass panel which encased part of the water tank, waiting for the feeding session. THEY PROMISED THEY WOULD FEED THE SHARKS IN FRONT OF US. The liars. They fed the fish and turtles. But the stingray was pretty cool.

Thus, no day can be smooth flowing and happy throughout. After we left the "Aqua Theatre", Anish realized he lost his phone. So Yuken, Junshern and I stayed behind to try to help look, but the incompetent employees there only let him go back to look. Wouldn't it help if there were more eyes looking out for the thing?!

Anyway the search turned out fruitless, and the Aquaria people said they would review the CCTV footage to "find the culprit". And then do what? A mere consolation for the loss I guess. As if they're going to inform the police or something.

Thus, in the bus, once again racist jokes flew and so did really random things. But that's how the CS bus always is. =D Quite noisy.

The day went by, but we weren't really together. That's how it goes I guess, with that many people. =D

Zyang.

No comments: