Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kena Tagged.

Tagged by Kharenee =D
You just HAD to tag me didn't you?
I seriously regret opening your blog =P

RULE : Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!

1. I like coffee =P though im cutting down on my intake.
2. I like to listen to instrumental songs when I study.
3. I like to study. xD PMR is a blessing. HAHA!
4. I need to pee. NOW.
5. I sometimes piss people off without even knowing why. Haha i sound like an asshole. =P
6. I laugh at the most retarded things. =D
7. I feel fat.
8. I certainly don't look fat.
9. I'm TRYING to gain weight.
10. I love my friends =P
11. I SERIOUSLY SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS 15 THINGS THINGY! Pmr is WAY too near.
12. Talking to KK and Juin and Kwans releases stress =D most of the time.
13. I'm extremely jealous of people who are good at stuff that other people think I'm good at. It er. quite sucks =P and my life's goal is to beat them. My life sounds incredibly sad don't it? xD
14. K is loved =D not the class 3K. Just K.
15. I'm quite addicted to blogging now. Haha bad time to be addicted something, or someone. =D

I tag:

-Ivan
-Jen
-Stan
-Kwans
-LeeXia

Goodbye for now, so long.
Zyang.

No comments: