Thursday, October 2, 2008

Late Night Endeavours.

Gee, this post's title sounds incredibly obscene. Cool.

Hey guys. It's 5 am. In case you come from some nocturnal part of the world, which I doubt, it's the time rubber tappers wake up to do what they do best! Er.. which is tapping rubber. It's also the time when MOST Malaysians are in a deep state of unconsciousness, A.K.A. SLEEPING!

One may wonder what the hell this guy is doing AWAKE at the unearthly hour, let alone blogging at this unearthly hour. Thus, I have THREE letters for you.

PMR!

Yes, I just realized how FREAKIN CLOSE it is! And I am officially PANICKING! Even had a sudden wave of stress hit me this morning. "Shit, only 11 days left to PMR, Zyang you're freakin screwed." Haha then I thought of the losers whose blogs I was reading who were still wasting their time blogging when they should be studying their butts off! And instead of realizing their mistake (maybe I did, I just conviniently tossed it to the back of my mind), I'm now spending TWO TIMES more time READING THEIR BLOGS, as well as updating my own.

STUPID NO? NO LAH, of course. Haha I've persuaded myself to think that this is a way to de-stress and to release much pent-up tension. Oh, my mind is so vulnerable to persuasion! I guess that's also known as being lazy. What to do... never mind lah. Rest short while is ok! Right?

Well my blog is relatively young, and already I'm neglecting it. But I've been too busy with PMR and stuff. Yes, STUFF. Haha I promise it'll be more active once this dreaded exam is over and done with. Then I'll find some new template and change my Cbox's colour scheme as Kharenee has requested!

Ok, I'm starting to feel somewhat sleepy. Time to bury myself in sheets. Good night readers!

I'm hoping it's a case of "no credit" or "uber tired-ness". It probably is. I hope. =D

Zyang.

No comments: