Thursday, October 23, 2008

Afterlife.

Of pre-PMR life that is. Well, there's just one word to describe it SO FAR.

BORING.

Well, maybe it's because our MASSIVE plans haven't been dilaksanakan yet. Though I'll probably be missing out on the most massive one of all. And, this just proves how big a part of my life studying was. Everyday was the same.

1. Come home.
2. Eat.
3. Bathe.
4. Nerd.
5. Eat some more.
6. Nerd some more.
7. Sleep.

Shitting went occasionally in between these 7 simple steps to preparing for PMR. But now I'm FREE!! Even the entrance exams are over!! Now, it's just post-exams and HOLIDAY! This is taking WAY too long to sink in.

I cannot wait for the games to start! Though it's kind of a tradition for tempers to flare and insults and complaints hurled around during the games, it's all in good competitive spirit, though sometimes unwarranted.

Moving on, I somehow got myself into the "Create Your Ideal Home" contest, along with Qwei, Juin, Rae and Liksheng. And, we have to use this Google Sketchup program to do it. Under orders from Juin, I downloaded the software and fiddled with it. It is dangerously ADDICTIVE. Though my first attempt looked like crap.

I ended up having to watch a tutorial on YOUTUBE, once again under Juin's orders. The STUPID program is so damn hard to use. Not to mention dizzifying. Thus my half-assed house.

Well, now that PMR's over and done with, I've resolved to finish my "List of Things to Do After PMR".

1. Record a gazillion songs.
2. Learn piano.
3. Read the many books I've bought but haven't read.
4. Get A LOT of sleep.
5. Watch Heroes and Prison Break.
6. FINALLY watch Dark Knight. No, I STILL haven't watched the movie of the year.
7. Read through all the prospectuses I've collected from many an edu-fair.
8. Learn Add. Maths.
9. Just sit down and do nothing.

I realize I'll probably NEVER do some of the stuff on that list. Especially number 8. Haha but heck, shoot for the moon right?

What you did I regard with utter respect, though it was the last thing I'd expect.
Everything felt right for a while. =D I'm glad things are the way they used to be again.

Don't you?

Zyang.

No comments: