Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The 8th of November

Remember, remember, the 8th of November.
Or whatever the masked guy said in V.


BBQ POOL PARTY AT JUIN'S HOUSE!
I LOVE parties at Juin's house! I always seem to become either extremely hyper or blissfully immersed in bliss.
As usual I got there late, but the FESTIVITIES hadn't begun yet! After getting mobbed by the guys, they gave REALLY funny (quite bad, but still funny) ideas to me. And I'm kinda glad i decided against using them. =D
Slowly, everyone started arriving and suddenly Juin's house was crawling with crazy, noisy teenagers! Haha I think her parents must have had one hell of a headache. =D make that two!
Anyways, after much pujuk-ing, people started fulfilling the purpose of the pool party, which was jumping into the pool! Haha we had many a crazy time in there! Pics are unavailable to me at the moment, but I don't really intend to get any.
After a couple of accidents in there, we slowly got out and went to chomp on the pot-luck grub. But the best was the BBQ beef =D
"Ah Mah!! Medium-rare!!"
"OKAY!!"
After eating and "scaring" people with the non-existant Sally who was constantly sitting next to ANYONE who had an empty seat next to him/her. Quite retarded! But we were high. And we played with the sparkling juice bottles! Shoot shoot! Hehe!
Later that night, we switched off the lights and told GHOST STORIES! Haha when I was halfway through mine, some people left the room in FEAR! Hahahah chickens! Someone left halfway through too. Felt bad for not following out. Damnit.
After that, we had an EXTREMELY hyper session of SIGN! Walao, I don't think I had been so hyper since... I don't remember. We did that for what seemed like an eternity, then went home at 12. Wow. Midnight.
I had the best time. =D
I'm pretty glad it happened. Scratch that. I was absolutely euphoric. We could have basked in that perfect bliss forever.
Zyang.

No comments: