Thursday, October 21, 2010

Don't Be Too Far Away.

I suppose that now, a large majority of Form 5s are eagerly waiting to spread their wings and take off and "fly". They await college life with bated breath and with untold anxiety, but only to have their anxiety subdued by the dreaded SPM.

I'm not exactly one of those people. Yes, I'm looking forward to a new environment and to be honest I'm quite eager to get my first taste of college. But yet, I'm going to miss WMS really sorely. Its students, its teachers and staff, its half-assed facilities (some lah), and the memories that I now hope I will be able to remember. I guess getting some of the memories down onto this blog will serve as a memoir of some sort, something to jog my memory in later years so I never forget.

Hopefully, this will help you to do the same, dear reader.

This second open letter goes out to those who have left Wesley prematurely, but still will always be a part of this WMS Alumni of '10. (Buy the hoodie! =) )

Yes, you terminated your education at WMS prematurely, be it midway or ALMOST AT THE END; Yes, some of you left without even a word of goodbye; Yes, some of you left us, your friends, here in WMS. But believe you me when we say we've never blamed you or chided you for leaving.

Juin, Rae, Kharenee, NyeeKen, Prthiv, and others who "graduated early", I suppose you find your new school/college to be better or of better standards than WMS, and I sincerely hope you do. Because if you don't, MAN that must suck!

I guess I would like to recount some memorable events that I've shared with these people, since I'm not as likely to see them as often as the rest of you.

To Ah Mah,
Never will I, and hopefully nor you, forget the freaking crazy stupid asshole times we've shared. The manila card whacking, the sudden outbursts of weird-ed emotions, the NERDING of sejarah under the class tree, the cynical insults and of course the gossiping. =)

Thanks for lending an ear (your left one) whenever I had problems and complaints. Thanks for all the gossip! Haha! Be it in class or over the phone (IN THE CA....). HAHAHAHH! I shan't finish that. =P Thanks for keeping my secrets and YOU can thank me for keeping yours. =) Haven't talked to you in a while. We'll get down to that after SPM =)

You may now go stand in the rain and get struck by lightning. HAHA! I still can't forget that INSIDE JOKE. XD I'm so witty! Haha!

I'm slowly realizing how gay I'm sounding, so I'm going to keep these short!

To Rae,
It's a pity that I only got to know you in Form 3, the year before you left for Melbourne. We be science lab buds yo! Haha and for all the annoying things I've said or done to you, I don't feel apologetic at all. Really. I'm so glad I was as annoying as possible to you. I AM better than you at Maths. Period. Then, now and forever. Muahhahahahhahah!

Omg, this is annoying. It has served its purpose well! =D HAHAHAH EAT THAT RAE!

To Kharenee,
Now this is going to be heartfelt.
Dear BP of mine, I know I said that I would NEVER let us drift apart though you've left WMS, but yeah. I never made good on that promise. You said it was inevitable, and I stubbornly refused to believe that. And yeah, it sucks to be proven wrong, especially about something like this.

I wanna thank you, again, as I will do again and again over the course of many years, for being there for me.

I seriously don't know how you could just listen to me rant and rant and rant and complain about pretty much the same thing almost every single day. Haha I remember the times when we used to chat on MSN til the wee hours of the morning, and then go to school the next day. EYEBAGS. But they were worth it. Correction, they ARE worth it. I STILL have eyebags. =D

Thank you for all the advice, encouragement, and the occasional slap in the face that you've given me over the years. You were really someone I could lean on, someone I could tell anything to. And yes I told you absolutely everything. And I need to tell you something RIGHT NOW. But not here. HEHE. Too public =P We is be talking soon! =)

To NyeGen,
I loves you. Sorry for the wedgies ;) All in good fun eh? I doubt you read my blog, or any blog for that matter. So NYEH I keepeth this short.

To Prthiv,
South Park buddy! Haha I'll be seeing you an awful lot next year, if all goes to plan =) Still no band name yet I suppose? Man, 1M was fun =P If not for the Keith. But truth be told, being prejudiced against Keith kinda brought the whole class together eh? Haha how horrible we are. Still remember the good times with the ACC! Haha! You, me and Gabriel. And we got called to the office for that. Gee. Talk about uptight eh? One of the best drummers I know, one of the best friends I know. See you soon bro =)

YEEEE... THAT WAS GAY. Hahahaha it feels weird writing these open letters when you're not emo anymore. haha! I'm actually quite hyper at the moment, not to mention very hungry. Downstairs to the kitchen I go!

Ciao readers. Take care and happy studying.

Zyang.

No comments: