Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Place in My Mind.

The third open letter in this series, and this one is addressed to all students of 5W.

Mr dear classmates,

As described in one of the many speeches during our graduation service, I'd like to recount on the very first day of Form Four.

Fresh-faced and anxious, we all sat in line, eagerly awaiting our fate - the class in which we would be for the next two years. It may not sound that significant, but these past two years have been utterly incredible and I think have been extremely important to many a Wesleyan.

I remember the delight of having Yu Ken, Xian Yang, Weijun, Dingsheng and New announced as classmates. I remember popping a seat next to Ken right away. I remember thinking to myself, "WA, THESE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE I KNOW IN MY CLASS!"

But all that changed in a matter of weeks. And I'm damn glad it did.

I met so many new people in 4W, and hence 5W. Some great, some not so great. But heck, what's a bouquet roses without a couple of annoying thorns eh? (Yes, a weird analogy. SUE ME!) But the great ones, I will cherish as friends for years and years to come.

The Gossip Gang,
Deborah, Sinying, Shuenyin, Yonsheng, Ken and myself and the occasional extra gossipers (which are never in short supply). Haha! Endless gossiping and bitching! =D It's been so much fun! Zat here zat there. This group of people have never failed to make each other laugh, cry of joy or sheer amazement at scandals, gasp and gape in shock, and of course all the camwhoring. It's been a blast guys. GOSSIPS FOREVER! =D

Yam Mun Hon,
I have no idea how this guy does it, but he can laugh at practically nothing and his laughter is just SO DAMN INFECTIOUS, he can get the ENTIRE class to laugh with him, without knowing what the hell he's laughing at. Hahahaha love this fat cat =)

Today was a typical (well not THAT typical) day in 5W. It being our second last day in school, a few of us brought cameras so photo-taking was in no short supply. An abundance of food which mysteriously found its way into our class only added to the merriment. CHILLI BOMBS! HAHAH!

Sorry I was so hyper today guys. I have no idea what came over me. All I know is I went dead during Biology because I had expended ALL of my energy laughing and partaking in the stupid shit we were doing xD

I love this class, so much.

I'll miss Ken's nonsense, Weijun's tight-ass pants, Sheng's fat ass, Xyang's eternal naps, Yonsheng's sarcastic swipes, Deborah's embarrassing moments, SINYING'S MOLE, Stan's face when we insult her, Kevin's face all the time, Suan's weirded high pitched voice, New's dumbass antics, Sam's *are you retarded?* look, Jason's weirdness, Zhuchung's smartness, Jiajet's horniness, JiaJen's funniness, Jasveer's sexy hair, Ben's voice, Eewen's aunty-ness, and of course, the entire class as a single entity.















So thank you, 5W.
We is rock. And I'm gonna miss you guys.

Zyang.

No comments: