Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Wild Ride.

We're all growing up.

We'll all soon have to face the fact that important decisions have to be made. There'll be no room for all that "follow your heart" nonsense. Sooner or later, we're all going to realize that the decisions we make are going to affect others, one way or another. Gone, will be the days where we made decisions with total regard to our whims and fancies, our wants and desires.

Reality is dawning upon us.

It's time to wake up, people.
Especially you.
Let's face facts; in the real world, nobody is going to give a shit about the brands you wear, nor your self-proclaimed "status". You'll only go as far as your people skills take you. Take a few steps back and realize how you treat others, and how the others are finally responding. Stop rotting in your denial, saying that people look up to you. That's disgusting.

I have no idea what to do anymore, so I give up.

Happy now?

On a lighter note, I'm more confused then ever. (I know, not very light for a lighter note, is it?)

For some reason, I'm actually looking forward to you retaliating to this post. I'm curious as to how you'd defend yourself. And to all readers, let's not be surprised when I'm sabotaged in some "mysterious" way.

Good luck to the rest of you for SPM! =)

Be nice.

Zyang.

No comments: