Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thoughts Before The Afterthought.

So it's a pre-thought! HEHE APPROXIMATELY 12 HOURS BEFOREHAND.

Haha THEY WERE HAPPY THOUGHTS!!

The one word.

YES!

I got SEVEN A'S FOR PMR!!! MUAHAHAHAA!!! My dream for the past three years!

Relief blossomed, but more pride and LOOK-AT-ME-I-PAWNED-PMR-ness! Though honestly I was kinda expecting it. But why jinx it eh? =P And for those who know me personally, you would probably know my really retarded studying habits. And you'd probably go like "What the hell?" if I missed my BM. Or anything for that matter =P

Yes, deep down I'm a nerd who DOES give shit about my exams. Actually I give A LOT of shit. Add the my natural kiasu-ness and you've got this super nerd who won't stop studying. I even read a blog by some Munsyi Dewan to get BM tips. AND GUESS WHAT! IT WORKED! Haha >=P

Anyway, to all those who did well, congratulations extended! And to those who did ok, there's always SPM to own >=)

Well I gots to go! Bye readers!

By the way, you know you did. Before. Don't pretend that you didn't. >=)

Zyang.

No comments: