Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Goodbye to You. Or Rather, See You Soon.

I hate writing these farewell posts, they make me so damn depressed.

Well, this second one I dare say is worse. We bade farewell to Rae on the 24th of January, as she departed for Melbourne, Australia to study Year 10 there. Unfortunately, most of us were not able to see her off at the airport, as it was WAY too early.
So, Raelene Tan Yi Mei. What can I say about her? Haha truth be told I only got to know her AFTER I found out that she was going to Aus. SADNESS. Anyway, I sat next to her in Science last year, and to my amazement she could actually tahan my annoying-ness! Yes, you need a natural gift to tahan me!

So yeah, that's kinda where I got to know her at first. Then of course she was our class monitor, so YES we gave her a hard time but I'm sure she appreciates it as it has PROBABLY made her more tough. Right? =P

Hehe so anyway, the time I got to know her best was when she, Juin, Qwei, Liksheng and I were working on the "Design A Dream Home" inter-class contest. MANY a happy time we had while fighting with Google Sketchup and our CRAZY high-ness when we found out we could RIP OFF other people's work on the Internet! HAHHAHHAHAH!!
And yes of course the BANG BANG game! In which I often killed Rae first =P Don't know why. EHHEHEH! And many other crazy moments including our crazy Signs games and all! That's where I VERY OFTEN heard her weirded squealing sound! HAHAHHAH!! UTTER FUNNINESS!
All that aside, I found Rae to be a great friend, someone you can always count on, someone always willing to listen, someone who would offer sound advice, albeit VERY sacarstic =P but sound advice still. Not having her in school just feels so different. Something missing you know?
So I'd like to take this opportunity to ONCE AGAIN, wish Rae all the best, good luck adapting, and I sincerely hope you enjoy life in Melbourne! And gee, the Australian Open is going on there! Go watch lah Rae!! Eat more but don't grow fat, study hard but don't become a nerd! Save money but don't be a scrooge, be generous but don't be Oprah! =D Gee, I should be some inspirational writer!

Here's to Rae, one of my best friends. Cheers!


Rae and I care for our skin!


The only pic that has Rae and I together. I think. =P

Cheese!

Zyang.

No comments: