Sunday, January 11, 2009

So Long, Farewell.

Tonight we bid farewell to one Audrey Seng who is migrating to Australia. WHY?!!

We'll all miss her sorely and thus I intend to dedicate this post to Audrey.

I only met Audrey in Form 2, I think. Anyway, I only got to know her in Form Three when she, DingSheng, Rebecca and I sat together for KH. And we spouted lots of useless crap but it was fun. And then the two of us got chosen to send our KH folios to the Ministry for something. *COUGHBECAUSEWEWERETHEBESTCOUGH*

Haha, THUS, we spent QUITE A FEW HOURS in the KH room along with some other people who were doing the same thing. And yeah, that's probably where I got to know her most. And of course there were the MANY times we played senseless and hyper games in class along with the rest of the jakuns of 3L!

AND THEN, there was the time when only the two of us (or rather the only two I knew of) wanted to join the school tennis team! And so yes we started talking about her beloved Federer and other tennis freak stuff! I still can't believe she went to watch him. I WANTED TO GO! And everytime Federer loses (which is becoming pretty frequent, Audrey!), she'd complain to me and trash talk his opponent. HEHEH! Sore loser! =P

And of course the surprise party for her at Peggy's house! (Not very successful!) Haha, yes we sang karaoke and went SUPER crazy! She can actually sing Mariah Carey's songs! What the hell! And getting lost in Peggy's backyard! Haha it's a freaking JUNGLE! Haha yes, we had lots of fun that day!

So yeah, tonight she's getting on an aeroplane, and I don't know when she'll be back again. Or maybe in 11 months =P Anyway, all the best to you, Audrey! Hope you fit right in there and enjoy your new life free of the troubles ever so rife here in Malaysia. You know what I'm talking about, Audrey! And remember to keep in contact with us!

You'll be sorely missed.

In life, there's never really a "goodbye", only a "see you soon".

Zyang.

No comments: