Sunday, November 30, 2008

Of The Cause for My Oscar-Winning Performances

Haha, unfortunately no. I didn't get an Oscar for anything, nor am I going to reveal where and when and how my performance took place. =P

Anyway, I woke up obscenely early on Friday (10.30 a.m.), but I kept hammering my alarm clock, activating the snooze and allowing me some 15 more minutes for the 8 hours of sleep I had allocated for myself. HAIH. The willpower of me. Haha

Washed up, got dressed, ate and went to Gardens to meet Chris and Joey. As usual, I was late. But seriously it wasn't my fault entirely! They shouldn't invent alarm clocks with snooze functions. It's just too... tempting. And heck, I love sleeping!

So I was "looking for them", actually looking for some restaurant I heard about. Listening to some A7X song on my iPod, I heard some jakun-ted noise from behind me. Hehe turns out that horrible sound originated from the two early birds =P across one of the several magical glass bridges in Gardens. (SKYVIEW HOOOOOOOOO!)

See the sky lah! Ok, moving on. We walked to MV to have Mcd's! I seriously don't know why some people have a problem with eating at Mcd's. It's cheap and fast! And it's cheap! Haha, well let's just say I'm a pretty kiamsiap guy and I was saving for something special =D

Then a few phonecalls were made and I realized I was probably the LAST guy to reach the place, having just found out that the rest had been shopping in Gardens all along. Hehe oops. We WERE making our way to the place but we just kept bumping into aquaintances and buddies, i.e. Prthiv, Ivan, Stan, Amir and SHAMEER!

Having hurdled those "obstacles", we walked to Gardens and Chris and I bonded while the girls did what they did best, SHOP. It was the first time I'd seen you in a while. A sight for very sore eyes. Anyway, Chris and I eventually got bored, so we went to Lacoste, took one look at A price tag and left, went to some other shop I can't recall, then into Levi's and out again, back to Miss Sixty where the girls were and they were still in the changing room. WOW.

Haha I'll never understand the shopping drive girls have. It's like... what drives guy to breathe. Instinct? I don't know! =P Anyway, after they were done, we went straight to the cinema, as we were ALMOST late. Bought some water, went in for Twilight.

It was OKAY lah. But don't take my word for it. I didn't watch some parts. =D When a guy's gotta go, he's gotta go right? Haha after the movie we made our way to MV for the Quiksilver/Roxy sale! 50% off! Walao eh!

Haha for the first time in a long time, I spent money for stuff I didn't really need. The occasional indulgence is forgivable, no? Haha even then I failed to fathom the shopping drives of girls. As you would expect, the place was PACKED. People were LITERALLY standing shoulder to shoulder.

Haha, I guess we fellow Malaysians can't stand to watch a bargain pass us by. Though 50% off some of the stuff still seemed hardly worth it. Considering my limited cash, I just got a pair of flip-flops, something I've wanted for a pretty long time, and a belt. All in all was about 70 bucks shaved off my wallet. PAINFUL.

Haha thus my kiamsiapness is revealed! After that, went to Italiannies for dinner. Pretty nice, wasn't it? =D Haha it's a good thing we shared, had I eaten one plate to myself I would have died on the spot. Hmm, many firsts we share, no?

After that, we just walked aimlessly around Gardens, entering every shop which took to our fancy. Though I knew I wasn't going to buy anything, I still enjoyed myself thoroughly. Maybe it was the mood the mall gave off, or maybe it was just the company. =D

After much more walking and talking, one of us went home, so what was left of the group walked back to MV and went to MPH. The nerd in me prevailed and I found myself flipping through this architechtural book, maybe looking for some ideas to play around with in Sketchup.

Thus, that concluded our day out. I went home and found that the mosquitoe bite on my neck had developed into some weird bruise-looking thing. Maybe I rubbed it too hard or something. Haha apparently it looks like a hickey >=P Yes, you guys fell for it.

Cool?

I'm actually enjoying reading Twilight. Pretty unexpected.

We can't do it later. So we'll do it now.

Zyang.

No comments: