Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ecstatic!

After two years of waiting for it, working towards it, studying my ass off for it, begging for it, picking and choosing it, it is finally MINE!! GLORY BE ME!!! AHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHHAH!!


Ibanez RGT 6EX

I absolutely LOVE it!! It's like my perfect axe!! First of all, it's black which is kinda a necessity for me =P it's got a tremolo! 24 frets, neck-thru! HEEEEEEEEEEE I'm hyperventilating just BLOGGING ABOUT IT! Then of course, the EMG's fitted in!! Whoa, I've never used them before but they're a lot beefier than the single-coils most use and the ones I've ever had experience playing.



EMG 81 and 85, and my fan!

And I absolutely LOVE the finish! It's black in normal lighting, but when light hits it, it kinda shimmers this awesome blue sandblasted finish. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!


My other two loves.

The inlays are pretty special too! They're dots but they're offset! HEHEHHEHEHHEHE!! And the rosewood fingerboard. Sigh. So nice, so smooth. :D And I got a Ibanez TBX amp to go with it. Which I, actually, have NO IDEA if it does the guitar justice, since it's my first electric =P Hehe maybe now you know why I've wanted it so badly.

Thanks Ibanez!

You know, with all that hard work put in, getting something you really want is really worth it. Though sometimes things don't go exactly how you planned them to , ultimately, they actually do, since it's the end result that matters.

Kinda like you and me, don't you think? =D
Zyang.

No comments: