Saturday, December 4, 2010

Almost There!

Hello dear readers!

As most of you should know, us Form Fivers are currently in the midst of our SPM exams. So here's a fairly short update, to compensate my extreme negligence of this almost-dead blog.

1. I want to change my URL. Thinking of doing it soon.
2. I want a DSLR. Now.
3. My computer is hereby STUPID. It keeps switching off by itself without warning nor reason!
4. SPM WILL BE OVER SOON. I CAN TASTE MY FREEDOM.
5. Not going to prom is going to suck balls.
6. Not going to the party is going to suck balls.
7. Therefore, freedom after SPM may suck balls as well, unless the other stuff which I can attend, don't suck balls.
8. I like the phrase "suck balls". Very crude and suggestive!

Now here's a quick insight into my weirded studying habits, which I'm sure I share with many a stressed out Wesleyan.

1. An average of 2 hours of sleep a day.
2. Large amounts of caffiene via many mediums, ie. coffee, coke, tea...
3. Too much time wasted on social networking sites, ie. Facebook, and THIS BLOG.
4. Lots of ice-cream and chocolate. The man loves his Tim-Tams!
5. Exercise = Non-existent.
6. Nerd jokes = Increasingly existent.
7. Loss of appetite. (This may or may not be caused by the increased intake of ice cream and chocolate)
8. I WRITE SHIT ON MY CUPBOARD.

As you can see, Stan decided to conteng on my beloved wall.

See you soon, readers!

Zyang.

No comments: